Stat Crew 2.0 Release Notes
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.88 (10/15/14)
- Inputting a uniform number not on the team may result in "Unknown" players showing on the roster
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.87 (10/9/14)
- XML import would capitalize all player names
- Color code important soccer plays
- Allow F7 clock edit while clock is running in all sports
- Play drag and drop for soccer
- 1st period stats would not show on some Soccer reports
- Goal keepers will not show in the field stats sections of reports if they have no relevant stats
- Soccer box score will allow more players and scores on a single page
- Add position and class to cloud and roster manager
- Improvements to substitution dialog
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.84 (9/26/14)
- Fixed 3 part name capitalization in reports
- Addition of periods in basketball was broken
- Mass substitution would not apply in some particular conditions
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.83 (9/23/14)
- Links to game reports in HTML export
- Improve all report layouts when exported to HTML
- Soccer and field hockey XML intercompatibility improvements
- Fixed pack files becoming corrupted when uploaded to the cloud
- Setting a game as forfeit was not possible with no game data
- Inputting plays would require clicking on the scoring panel when first opened
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.82 (9/12/14)
- Players with a name of Null would show as unnamed in reports
- Manual entry of goalies minutes accepts mm:ss format
- Improved XML import from DakStats
- Individual stats report in soccer would not display team record
- Correct language in field hockey scoring and reports
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.80 (9/8/14)
- GameID is now editable; Game list will show local and cloud values if different
- Goal message or comments may include bad characters in XML output
- Fix discrepancies between soccer and field hockey XML
- Reports show correct goalie starts and games played and field starts and games played
- Soccer conference report fixes
- Soccer XML would show error if defensive save was not assigned to a particular player
- Blocked soccer shot input no longer prompts for blocker uniform (defaults to TM)
- On occasion dialogs would not respond to key input
- TEAM players name maybe listed as "UNKNOWN UNKNOWN" instead of "Team"
- General performance improvements
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.78 (8/29/14)
- Sync all career stats from the cloud
- Having players with uniform number 0 and 00 would show a false error
- Many career and conference report fixes
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.77 (8/20/14)
- Improve basketball pack file PxP compatibility
- Add missing confonly.html to export
- Import rank info from cloud
- Roster dialog was too large for netbook screens
- Show assist in goal play tree
- Goal message XML could have strange characters
- Fix 3 part player names in soccer
- Fix field hockey roster export
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.76 (8/8/14)
- Add PxP to basketball pack file
- Improve soccer pack file PxP compatibility
- Advanced Reporting Tool has more query options and saving of settings
- Game list reduces clutter and provides more feedback
- Many new report options, features and fixes
- General client performance improvements and faster cloud update
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.71 (6/17/14)
- Play by Play in soccer pack file export
- Cloud sync will complete with large conference schedules and rosters
- 30% faster game processing and loading
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.70 (6/12/14)
- Maintenance release for soccer and basketball for upcoming seasons
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.67 (4/9/14)
- Carer Reports: fix to apply Career minimums to all seasons totals instead of individual seasons
- In-game scoring: add function to edit player status (active/inactive) and add new player, via roster dialog (F2)
- In-game scoring: Fix to flip minutes/scoreboard routine in lacrosse, other editing/inputting fixes
- Reports: Add game report preferences to lacrosse
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.66 (3/25/14)
- In-game scoring: Enable lacrosse, men's and women's venue
- Reports: Release local Advanced Report Tool to create custom content and export in XML or CSV
- Career Reports: Add minimums options and fixes to Individual Season Records
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.65 (3/11/14)
- Basketball pack files: fix to show road games as "Final" when unpacking and importing into legacy. Note: re-download games from the cloud after installing new build, in order to correct the packed files.
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.63 (2/25/14)
- In-game scoring: Fix to clock not starting at start of new period in basketball
- Season Reports : Fix incorrect opponent names showing in individual game by game report
- Career Reports : Fix to stats being imported from the cloud
- Game Reports: Adjust line spacing in basketball boxscore to accommodate more players (up to 35) on single page
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.62 (2/18/14)
- Conference Reports : fix to cloud synchronization
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.61 (2/14/14)
- Career Reports: add function to synchronize data from the cloud
- In-game scoring: fix to roster duplication when importing or editing roster.
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.60 (1/30/14)
- In-game scoring: Fix to remove checkmark for manual mode when game is in live-scoring mode.
- Game Reports: Increase basketball box score report's font size, to improve readability.
- Game Reports Gamebook: Add 1st- 2nd-half only box and PxP, add options to sort, remove reports.
- Conference Reports: Fix to several reports, and export function
- Basketball Game Reports: For complete game box, show 0+ minutes, show 40-, and for box score for one half, show 20-.
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.59 (1/15/14)
- Game Reports: Fix to put team rank to left of team name in the boxscore
- In-Game Scoring: Allow edit of previous period while current period clock is running.
- Season reports: Exclude delegated games from team reports (HTML and hardcopy)
- In-game scoring app: Fix to display incomplete games as "in progress"
- Export HTML: fix to allow export on a game with player name in CAPS
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.58 (1/13/14)
- Game Reports: Add option to remove page breaks from play-by-play report in HTML and hardcopy
- Game Reports: Add option to exclude local games from batch exports
- Game Reports: Remove images from HTML output to accommodate some server settings
- HTML Export: Fix export failure on report export (due to lost internet connection)
- Conference Reports: fix to only include conference players
- Conference Reports: fix to display opponent team name in Double-double Report
- Conference HTML: do not use all games if no conference games were in the schedule
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.56 (12/23/13)
- Basketball in-game scoring: Fix to live XML to include Gametracker ID tag. (set Gametracker ID in local app Game->Properties->Misc->Gametracker ID)
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.54 (12/12/13)
- HTML Export: Fix to the upper/lower case setting of file extension so it matches filename case setting.
- Basketball Game XML: Adjust import to handle date format from dakStats XML file.
- Basketball Game Export: Fix to "export BPK" so it will include balanced minutes
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.53 (12/09/13)
- Basketball in-game scoring: implement "auto-balance
minutes"option in playtree. Default to "enabled" for new
- Basketball in-game scoring: Add option in Sports->Properties->Home On Left to control display on scoring screen.
- Basketball in-game scoring: Fix to show "On Court" instead of "On Field" in basketball subs editor.
- Team/Roster Maintenance: Fix to team editor function, to allow same abbreviation for two teams.
- Basketball in-game scoring:Add warning to playtree when rebound is not marked as defensive (ex., Jumper by Visitor followed by Rebound by H instead of Rebound by D)
- Basketball Reports: fix to Play-by-Play report to display TEAM rebound (instead of UNKNOWN)
- Basketball Game XML: fix to show correct number of periods in a game when the game is marked as complete.
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.51 (12/02/13)
- Team/Roster Maintenance: Prevent adding player named TEAM to local roster (default player TM TEAM is already on the roster, though hidden in roster dialog screen).
- In-Game Scoring: Allow scoring app to open, when players with uni number only, no name are on the roster.
- Soccer in-game scoring: Fix to assign corner kick message to correct team.
- Basketball Game Reports: Fix to display of specialty stats in boxscore caused by long team abbreviation.
- In-Game Scoring: Fix to Export XML function, all sports, to include play-by-play data if it exists (manual mode and in-game mode).
- In-Game Scoring: Cosmetic improvements to selected tab display.
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.50 (11/14/13)
- In-game Scoring: fix to total score calculation when switching between manual and live scoring mode. NOTE: to fix affected games, open the game, switch to live score mode, open a play and hit OK to recalculate totals
- In-game Scoring: adjust mass subs/re-set in basketball to allow
for more or less than 5 players, and allow edit of mass subs/re-set
play in play editor.
- Basketball In-game Scoring: Fix to bug when entering good FG with no assist.
- Soccer Reports: add option to show/hide yellow and red cards
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.49 (11/12/13)
- In-game Scoring: fix to app getting stuck in manual mode even if there are plays
- In-game Scoring : fix to save NCAA code entered in Game | Properties dialog
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.48 (11/08/2013)
- Soccer Manual entry: fix to save total score. NOTE: Run Game | Save, to fix affected games
- Basketball Reports: add box score improvements when period is not complete
- Basketball Team/Roster Maintenance: Improve compatibility with legacy roster files
- Basketball In-game Scoring: Fix to bug when editing free-throws
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.47 (10/31/2013)
- Basketball in-game scoring: Fix for player minute calculation
- Basketball Reports: add function to use starters' position code in boxscore, if present on the roster. Otherwise, use asterisk for starters.
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.46 (10/24/2013)
- Basketball in-game scoring: fix to use game clock in box report, instead of last play clocktime (Select Game | Save before running report)
- Basketball in-game scoring: fix to subs routine when making first subs of the period.
- Basketball in-game scoring, fix to highlight orphan rebound (no missed shot before the rebound)
- Basketball game XML: Improve compatibility between legacy and NextGen game XML
- Basketball Reports: fix game filters
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.45 (10/16/2013)
- Basketball in-game scoring: add wrong basket input ("W" same as legacy)
- Basketball in-game scoring: implement mass substitution (re-set
in F6 Subs screen)
- Soccer in-game scoring: Fix goal message, to assign goal message to team that scored
- Team/Roster Maintenance: Resolve issues with 3-part player name import/export (middle names, etc)
- Soccer reports: Show comments on box score
- In game scoring: Prompt for roster if not already loaded, before entering starters.
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.44
- Basketball Reports: Add gamebook functions, to select reports, sort the order, generate as PDF or HTML
- Conference reports: fix to reports window not opening.
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.43 (9/30/2013)
- Team/Roster Maintenance: Improve roster import dialog
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.42 (9/25/2013)
- XML import, soccer and basketball: adjustments to import files generated from third-parties
- Basketball In-game scoring: Add more stats to player stat display (double-click player name to preview stats)
- Team/Roster Maintenance: Resolve issues with 3-part player name import/export (middle names, etc)
- Season Reports: Add "Select all players" to Individual Game-by-Game and Game Highs reports
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.41 (9/14/2013)
- Conference reports: enable for local client, soccer and basketball (Contact support to get setup)
- Soccer in-game scoring: Add participation function (F10 to mark/unmark players)
- Improvements in HTML and PDF generate/export
- Reports Preferences: Fix to "As of Date" report option
- Soccer in-game scoring: add function to allow substitutions while clock is running
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.40
* Fixes an issue with legacy games imported in 2.39 o Reimport any games with stats that appear doubled. Contact customer support if issues still exist * Individual game highs report will show only current season's stats * Manual stat editing mode improvements * Live score panel size and position saved
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.39
* Manual mode games could open in live scoring mode causing bad stats (reimport effected games) * HTML report export will work with Netitor * Flip F8 and F9 functions to match legacy * Warn when clock limit is reached * Fix game duration XML output * Goal editing in manual mode * Own goals where not counted in linescore section of XML export (thanks Ron) * Add time based suspension for field hockey players receiving a yellow card
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.38
* Duplicate cloud players automatically removed * Individual game highs report * Corner kick flip minutes clock displays correctly * Corner kick could get stuck during input * Penalty kick save gets credited to team and not goalie * Incorrect clock time input does not stop input * Various field hockey fixes * Improved startup time and overall performance * Team comparison panel improvements * Play editor improvements * Flip minutes setting on scoreboard * Export rosters from the team and roster maintenance dialog * Window size is saved * NCAA code editable when adding local team
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.37
* Export roster file from roster dialog * Soccer: Corner kicks in second period would not accept clock changes (Thanks Ron) * Soccer: Shots that are saved get the save credited to the current goalie instead of the team
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.36
* Duplicate players may be reset to match cloud roster in team and roster maintenance tool * Soccer: Play by Play report not displaying and handling blank goal descriptions incorrectly (Thanks Colby) * Soccer: Game Box Score report greatly improved
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.35
* Soccer: Improvement and validation for all game, season and career reports * Soccer: Better clock editing especially in overtime games * Soccer: Export play by play XML in manual mode if the data exist * Soccer: Detect goals off corners more accurately * Soccer: Live scoring layout refinements
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.33
* Fix season data getting reset on restart
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.32
* Cloud team names and abbreviations are editable * Fixes for games scored last year * Own goal fix
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.30
* Refinements to keyboard only scoring * Fix soccer plays being displayed and calculated backwards * Report improvements for soccer and basketball
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.27
* Manual box score editing fix
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.26
* Add "Import All" button, games do not have to be imported individually * Add features to clock editing for faster in-game changes * Season uploader provides more feedback and information when problems occur * Refined interface adds space for small screens, improves usability and performance * Refine various basketball reports. * Faster game updates, application booting and less memory usage
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.23
This release contains various bug fixes and improvements to reports
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.18
* Automatic sync of career stats with the cloud * Refinement and bug fixes on all reports
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.12
* HTML export * Improvements and fixes to season import wizard * Overtime box report improvements * Added XML compatibility for more applications * Improvements to all reports
Stat Crew Next Generation 2.08
* Some reports would hang on load * Importing rosters files would default players to inactive